Production blog: Filming part two




March twelfth was our second day filming. It was great. So we set up the time for 4 o’clock. But we both ended up coming at Nicole’s at 5. Because Nicole was super busy and I was late because I missed Nicoles house exit. Anyways, I got to Nicole’s house. We talked and FaceTimed Macaria before filming. Just so we would all know what is going on. We spoke about how we were going to film the bargaining stage. And maybe extra. So Nicole and I filmed me getting ready for the party. Doing the makeup and hair. Getting changed and looking good. Then we filmed me being disappointed. Afterwards, we were done and just talked for awhile. Nicole and I are really good friends. So it is never really a hassle to go to her house or make conversation. I just come over and talk and hangout. Then, we get to filming. It does take a little longer because we forget to do work. But, we soon ended up getting most of the scenes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard blog

Production blog: Changes Made for Film Review Editing

Production blog: Filming Part 2