Production blog: Another day of no filming

 


Today we were set to film. However, my parent were leaving on a cruise today and I didn’t not have anyone to drive me. I also had a club beach clean up. So I wasn’t available at all. And everything came up last minute. Many of my group members were upset. But I could not control it. I had to put these things first. We have many more days to film. Yet, they were very upset. And slow to warmup when I was speaking on the phone. This always happens with my group. No one really does work unless it’s crucial. And that’s the complete opposite of me. I need days of planning and speaking. However, that did not happen. They had planned this one day before and let me know in the morning. It made me extremely upset. I have been trying to have patience with my group but it feels almost impossible. But I know we will get through this. I am going to keep trying to be patient.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard blog

Production blog: Changes Made for Film Review Editing

Production blog: Filming Part 2