Production blog: filming in three days


 I am so excited that we are finally filming. I have been waiting so long. I also have been very stressed about it recently. I just have a lot going on so I want it over with. Just so I don’t have to stress about it. But it will be at Nicole house. And also no one is able to go. Only me and Nicole will be there. Plus, my sister who is going to film some scenes. But we also have a tripod to do that. I am not worried and I think everything will come out great. We only have the going out scene and acceptance to film. But it’s still a lot. If we don’t finish filming ,we are filming during the week. It may be difficult but it’s going to have to work. But me and Nicole our on good terms. So it’s making it so much easier to set up filming. Also, to just be on the same page. And settle some arguments. But I am so excited to film on Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard blog

Production blog: Changes Made for Film Review Editing

Production blog: Filming Part 2