Production blog: Worried about filming

 My group is not getting their work done. No one wants to get work done. I am very annoyed. I keep trying to ask about filming but no one answers. I am very stressed because I have a lot next week. I am going to get my drivers license. I also have a huge math test next week. It’s also the last test of the quarter. Meaning I might have to study over the whole week. Ensuring that filming during the week is unavailable. And the project is due very soon. I also have to study for my drivers exam. So everything feels very impossible right now. I really need my group to collaborate. And I also need us to work together. Everything is easier when everyone works together. I keep restating this but no one wants to listen. And one of our group members hasn’t done any work. I just do not know what to do. But it is not over. Me and Nicole our trying to work things out. So that is making it easier to speak. And work through the disagreements.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard blog

Production blog: Changes Made for Film Review Editing

Production blog: Filming Part 2